How Do I Short Sale My Home? I Am Behind On My Mortgage.

If you are behind on your mortgage and you need to sell your home and you have tried a loan modification and so on you may be a candidate for a short sale, I am trained to work with sellers and banks to help short sale a home, it could be a single family home in Nutley or a multi-family home in Belleville, Bloomfield or Clifton. I can help any client anywhere in Northern New Jersey, Essex County, Bergent County etc. If you have questions please feel free to give me  a call at 973-846-0065

About Matthew DeFede

Nutley Real Estate Agent

Show Buttons
Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Google Plus
Share On Linkedin
Share On Pinterest
Share On Youtube
Share On Reddit
Share On Stumbleupon
Contact us
Hide Buttons